In 1953, our founder, George F. Walls decided to provide insurance services to his customers at his country store at Isle of Wight Courthouse. 1973, he decided that he could better serve his clients by becoming an independent agent. In 1976, the agency expanded with the arrival of Fred Walls. The agency has expanded services over the years in order to meet the needs of our clients. Presently there are eleven agents and support persons working with the agency.